quietagent recruitment website


Here is a new recruitment website I know from One of my friends , I hope it is good one and works with all, I know some of people say " recruitment websites are nonsense and it is waste of time" may be, I just post my CV , I will not lose anything won't I ? this website is easy to use , you log on using your e-mail and choosing an password and then they will send you a vitrifaction message to your e-mail After that all you need is to fill out your CV to show that is completed and what are your career desires. Then the website will evaluate your CV everyday and gives you an e-mail if an employer like your CV, you can decline or accept , all you have is to check your e-mail daily, you are anonymous through out all these steps. the website URL is:- https://www.quietagent.com
Update
and after I have completed my resume, I got this message to inform me that no search for the jobs as there is no jobs posted in the website and the jobs will find me as matching my career desires

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

thank u Kasas for this post, although I'm one of those who say recruitment websites aren't so good specially in our career, but I'll lose nothing as u said.